100,000 satisfied customers
Audio Or Video Device Setup
Wish to install a new sound bar or DVD player to your TV or an AV device?
But you’re struggling with this?
Well, we’re here for you!
We’ll inspect your existing devices, connect and configure your new AV device.
Price Start At $189
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
- He was friendly, knowledgeable and all those good things. He also was very polite and even asked if he could clean up before he hooked the wires up so that the area was clean. Just an all-around wonderful person. He did a great job.
- The technician was very accommodating. He hooked up my TV within 20 minutes and explained to me how to operate my system thoroughly. I would definitely use your service again.
The designing of a subwoofer has been made to reproduce the lowest sound frequencies. It will mostly reproduce the sounds which are ranging from 20 hertz to 200 hertz. Remember, you never want to connect or disconnect any cables while anything is on, or you may cause accidental damage. Before doing anything, check these steps first:
• Check connections and speaker wires
• Check outlets, power cable, and fuse
• Check system and menu settings
• Test connections, turn on the subwoofer and set the volume
After following all these steps, if your subwoofer is still not working, you may need to consider buying a new one. Please contact us for further assistance.
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cables can often cause several different problems. When a connected cable is damaged, the quality of the output will be affected. The performance to the connected system will be corrupted due to the bad HDMI cables. Yes, a bad HDMI cable can cause sound trouble in your setup. The sound from the connected device will be intermittent. At times, the display screen might also be affected. Finally, make sure the HDMI cable is properly connected to the root device and also to the connected device. For further assistance or any IT support, please contact us.
Sometimes an audio device does not play when you input its cable into the port unless you set it up. Adjusting or setting up a device for the system on Windows 10 has always been a straightforward process. Here are the instructions to set up an audio device in Windows 10:
• First, go to the Start button and type Sound.
• Then select the Sound Control Panel from the drop-down list of outputs.
• After that, on the Playback tab press and hold the Default Device, and then choose Properties.
• Finally, on the Advanced tab, which comes under Default Format, modify the setting and then retest your audio device.
In case there are any more questions, please contact us.
If the multi-speaker mode isn’t activated, a stereo signal (2-CH source) from your input device will only play via the front speakers, leaving your rear speakers silent. This happens regularly.
Without multi-speaker mode, the sound is merely played from the speakers that correspond to the audio channels of the playback source. If that’s stereo sound (two channels), only the 2 frontal speakers are going to be used. Also, remember you can reset the settings to their default status.
If you’ve got any other questions or issues, please contact us.