TV And Home Theater Support
Is your Home Theatre not working properly?
Perhaps it’s because of specific troubleshooting issues.
Well, it requires an expert’s attention!
Call us on 1300 016 017 and we will overhaul your system, integrate and improve your home theatre technology.
Are you facing troubles with your TV and Home Theatre Systems? Well, we’re here to diagnose all those troubles in the management flow of a system caused by a failure of some kind. We’ll determine and find a solution for how to fix it.
Wondering how exactly to setup streaming devices and/or connect peripheral devices? Well, worry not anymore; we have got you covered!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
100,000 satisfied customers
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
Of course, the main purpose in having a home theatre system is to have that theatre experience at home! The two most common methods to channel the TV sound through the speakers of a home theatre system are:
Method 1: Using the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature
- Ensure that both devices support “ARC” functionality.
- Ensure that the TV and receiver are connected using an HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the HDMI port that is labelled “ARC”, or the port identified in your manual that supports “ARC”.
- Turn on the “Control for HDMI” setting on both the TV and the home theatre system.
- These steps may vary. Check the user manual for model-specific steps.
Method 2: Using Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable or Audio Cable
- Connect a coaxial digital cable, optical digital cable, or audio cable to the audio output jack of the TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the home theatre system.
- Turn on the TV.
- Set the TV sound to the desired setting.
- Turn on the home theatre system.
- Set the home theatre system to the proper input.
Done! For any queries, get in touch with us.
Despite having decent sound quality, you would probably like to enhance the sound output of your smart TV. The best way to enhance your smart TV’s sound quality is to connect it to an external sound system; such as a home theatre. So, if you are currently struggling to connect your smart TV to your home theatre system, we have got you covered.
Here are some of the ways through which you can connect your smart TV to your home theatre for enhanced sound quality.
Method 1: RCA Connection
This is arguably the easiest and the most straightforward method to use to improve your TV listening experience. Below are the steps to follow:
- Using the analogue stereo cables at your disposal, connect the mini-stereo plug (3.5mm) to your TV’s audio output.
- Subsequently, connect the same RCA plugs to your home theatre system’s audio in ports.
- After this, turn on your home theatre and follow the instructions that will follow.
- Next, select the input on your home theatre system for you to hear the sound.
If you did everything right, then you should have successfully connected your smart TV to your home theatre.
Method 2: Digital Optical Connection
- To execute this connection effectively and successfully, follow the below procedures:
- Take your digital optical cable, connect the digital audio output out from your TV to the digital audio in on the home theatre system.
- Turn on your home theatre system.
- Using your home theatre unit’s remote, set the HTS to the input you connected the optical cable to.
- At this point, you should hear the sound coming out of the speakers of your home theatre.
Method 3: Bluetooth Connection
Most Smart TV models can connect lots of different devices through Bluetooth functionality. If your home theatre system is Bluetooth enabled, then this may be the best route to follow. One major advantage of this method is that it does not involve the use of cables since it is completely wireless. Follow the procedures below to execute this process:
- Take your TV’s remote control and press the HOME button.
- Next, select settings.
- Select the sound menu.
- Choose the sound output option.
- Select the speaker from the list to connect to your TV. Ensure that your Bluetooth device is active and is in the pairing mode.
- Choose the pair and connect option and wait for your home theatre system to respond accordingly.
- When both the TV and home theatre systems are done pairing, proceed by selecting OK.
In case you’ve further queries, please contact us.
After installing a new home theatre, you sit down to watch a new movie only to find there’s an issue with the speakers. Though the issue is certainly annoying, it could be caused by a loose or faulty cable and easily fixed. Here is how to fix your home theatre speakers.
- Check home theatre volume: Checking your home theatre receiver settings can make a huge difference when experiencing issues with your home theatre speakers.
- Check if home theatre is on the right Input: If you’ve got no sound, there could be an issue with your system’s inputs. Your speakers could be set to receive the wrong input.
- Use test tones to check speakers: If you’re still having trouble getting any sound to come from the speakers connected to your receiver, it’s time to test the receiver’s ability to produce sound through those speakers.
- Check home theatre cabling: If you were unable to hear test tones from one or more of your speakers, the next step is to make absolutely sure that all of the speaker cabling connected to the rear of the receiver is connected properly and is in good physical condition.
If after checking everything and adjusting settings you still have no sound on your home theatre system, please contact us for further assistance.