Dependable Data Recovery Support & Computer Backup ServicesAre you faced with the dilemma of deleting files from your computer simply because there isn’t enough disk space? Or perhaps you’re worried about computer viruses and other harmful malware which might lead to hardware failures and file corruption.
Either way, the solution is simple – your computer needs a data backup. QuickTech’s computer backup support ensures you can free up space on your PC while still having access to these “deleted” files, as well as protect all of your data against theft, software failure or other forms of corruption.
In a nutshell, data backup is when you create a duplicate version of your entire data assets, and store this backup version in a separate location for safekeeping. This way, you can recover these files should anything happen to the original versions for whatever reason. The best way to go about this data backup process is to use cloud storage.
This can be done automatically. However, if you need help getting this system set up, our friendly experts can help you.
Why is it important to invest in computer backup support or data recovery services?You can’t survive without air, water and food, right? It might be hard to survive without your data as well. Here are the main reasons why you should regularly backup your data via a hard drive, USB stick or cloud-based backup provider:
- Prevent data loss: You might have heard about, or experienced, a disastrous loss of data before. One of the primary purposes for backing up data is to save important files if there is a system crash or if a hard drive failure occurs.
- Additional backup: It’s always good to have a Plan B. Additional data backups can help if the original backups result in data corruption or hard drive failure. This is best done via cloud storage. Additional backups are essential if natural disasters occur. Storms can lead to the destruction of servers and computers due to fires and floods. With cloud technology, data backup has become easier and more secure than ever before.
- Peace of mind: You’ll be able to rest assured that your information is safe in the event of cybercrime, system crashes or when a disaster occurs. It’s never too late to start saving important data.
Your go-to data recovery specialists in AustraliaAt QuickTech, we specialise in all areas of in-home technical support services – from data recovery and computer repairs to WiFi and network support, TV setup/relocation, antenna installation/repairs, gaming devices and more.
Our qualified and experienced technicians may be able to provide you with comprehensive data backup and recovery support remotely, by accessing your PC online and delivering our services from our nearest headquarters. Alternatively, for more complex data recovery issues we may need to send a friendly expert to complete the job onsite.
Get in touch for hassle-free computer backup and data recovery services todayTo speak with a professional member of our team, please don’t hesitate to call 1300 016 017 today and we’ll be happy to take care of all your data backup and recovery needs.
Unfortunately, most people remember to back up and restore their files after it is too late. There are many ways that the information on your computer can be unintentionally lost such as a child accidentally removing programs or data, a power surge, natural disasters, etc. It is recommended to regularly make backup copies of your files and restore them using a CD or DVD. This helps replace all of your information in the event something occurs to the originals on your computer.
Backing up and restoring your files to an external drive would be good disaster insurance. A USB drive can be removed and stored away from your computer. Even if a local accident such as surge, fire or water damage will not damage your files.
Backing up and restoring files to a cloud storage provides users with a system for the storage and recovery of computer files. This remote and online backup service is simple and reliable.
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
You cannot survive without air, water and food, right? It might be hard to survive without your data as well. If you do not have proper backup or disaster recovery plans in place, you may not survive a disaster. Here are some top reasons why you should backup your data.
- Prevent data loss: You might have heard about, or experienced, a disastrous loss of data. One of the main reasons for data backup is to save important files if there is a system crash or hard drive failure occurs.
- Additional backup: It is always good to have a Plan B. Additional data backups can help if the original backups result in data corruption or hard drive failure. This is best done via cloud storage. Additional backups are essential if natural disasters occur. Storms can lead to the destruction of servers and computers due to fires and floods. With cloud technology, data backup has become easier and more secure than ever before.
- Peace of mind: You will have peace of mind in the event of cybercrime, system crashes or when disaster occurs. It is never too late to start saving important data.
If you are wondering how to do data backup, contact us and we will take care of it!
You might have experienced data loss before. It might be because of data corruption, malware, hard drive failure or accidental deletion. This is where data recovery is useful to try and restore your lost files. The success of data recovery mainly depends on your system’s condition and how the data loss occurred in the first place. The best approach to make data retrieval easier and preventing long-term data loss is to make lots of backups. Do data backups at regular intervals and store multiple copies of these backups in a variety of places – a hard drive, USB stick, cloud-based backup provider and so on. Ensure to keep your backup drives updated and your sensitive files encrypted. This is to make sure that you lose as little vital data as possible and can easily restore data if you do experience data loss. In case you have any queries, you can always contact us. We will help you.