Email or Online Account Setup or Support
Struggling with creating your email account? Or you don’t know how to set up your existing email account?
Are you missing or finding it hard to locate emails?
Perhaps you need to configure your email account.
Wondering how to do it?
Call us on 1300 857 575 and our expert technicians will sort it out for you!
If you cannot get your email account to work, we can help you figure out what is wrong. We’ll troubleshoot and/or setup your active email account.
Wish to add an email signature, choose which emails you get notified about, or change other settings? Well, we’ll configure email account settings and features for you!
You will need to manually configure your third party email account such as Outlook, MAC mail and Mozilla Thunderbird. Well, we’ll troubleshoot and setup for you!
If you’ve a Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or other email account, you’ve to use webmail. If you’ve Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail to manage your emails, then you’ve to use email client. Well, we’re here to give you a demo on webmail or email client functionality!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
100,000 satisfied customers
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
Regen was most helpful troubleshooting my email issue despite the fact that I had a telephone outage during his service time which also shut down the computer. Thanks for your patience and persistence to get the issue resolved, even with all the problems
- The technician handled my Outlook issue quickly and patiently. Great to get assistance from someone like them. Gives an older guy like me a lot of confidence when staff such as them support us, I feel like I can call back and I’m not a nuisance.
Do you need to have your own domain name for your email ID? Luckily, it’s possible with a Gmail account for free. This allows you to get the best of both worlds – a custom email with Gmail interface. Let us see how to create a gmail account with your own domain name.
• Click on the “Get Started” button on the Google Apps Gmail page.
• Let’s get started by clicking “Next”.
• Enter your domain name and click “Next”.
• Select your Country and click “Next”.
• Enter your email address and click “Next”.
• Click the “NO, I NEED ONE” button.
• Type in the domain you wish to buy and click the “magnifying glass” icon to check its availability.
• Verify that this is the domain you want to purchase and click “Next”.
• Enter your contact information and click “Next”.
• Enter your name and click “Next”.
• Type in the login credentials you want to use and click “Next”.
• Tick the box and click “AGREE AND CREATE ACCOUNT”.
• Click “GO TO SETUP”.
In case you face any problems, contact us and we will help you out.
You are all excited about your Mac, but then found out that Outlook is not working? Microsoft Outlook is a third-party email application, especially on Mac. There might be few other reasons interrupting the normal working procedure of Outlook for Mac.
• Mac might be in an Offline Mode Resolution which stops you from sending or receiving email.
• Cache in the Exchange Account Saved might get corrupted due to synchronization issues.
• Try to disable the preview feature for encrypted email which might have caused Outlook to freeze.
• Select the Tools tab in your Mac Outlook application and select Accounts to fix Outlook for Mac not sending or receiving messages.
For any problems faced, you can contact us for further inquiries.
With various protection layers, Outlook offers maximum security and reliability and is popular for sharing and storing sensitive information via email. Still, like other digital services, even Outlook has its problems. There are several reasons for Outlook email not receiving emails:
• Outlook has been set to work offline.
• The security components like firewall protection can block the incoming emails.
• There might be unstable network connections or unavailable Outlook service.
• Outlook Plugin can cause this issue too.
• Your hard drive might develop bad sectors and your PST file is stored at a location on the hard drive that includes one of those sectors.
So, if you are still having trouble, contact us for help.