Home Computer Setup & InstallationCongratulations on your brand new computer! You’re no doubt eager to get it set up – this is something the team at QuickTech can help with. Home computer installation and setup can be a tricky business, and it’s important to get it right the first time. Otherwise, configuration issues can be difficult to reverse and correct down the line.
Whether you need to install reliable security software for protection against viruses and other forms of malware, or you simply want to get the system organised with all your favourite applications included right from the get-go, we’ll ensure that your home computer runs smoothly and efficiently from Day 1.
What home computer setup services do we provide?
- Initial installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac operating systems
- Perform system updates to optimise your PC for efficiency
- Removal of any unwanted files or unnecessary software that is cluttering your hard drive and consuming space (thus slowing your entire operating system down)
- If the home computer is being used by multiple members of the family, we’ll set up separate user accounts for each person to use; complete with their own sign-in information, file access, browser favourites and desktop settings
- Parental control settings, for peace of mind (this includes blocking access to certain websites or applications, and putting restrictions on the amount of time users can spend on the computer)
- Testing of both hardware and software functionality to ensure your PC is operating as efficiently as possible
Home computer installation and setup made easy, with QuickTechSetting up your home computer is one of those tasks that often ends up taking far longer than you expected it to, with frustrating setbacks and unpredictable delays. With QuickTech, you save yourself all of this time and effort, without it costing a fortune.
For just $55, our qualified and experienced technicians will perform:
- System updates
- User accounts setup
- Computer startup optimisation
- Removal of unwanted programs
- Testing of hardware and software functionality
Ready to get your new home computer installed and set up? Get in touchTo speak with a friendly member of our professional team, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 016 017 and we’ll arrange hassle-free computer setup services for you as soon as possible.
If you're looking to install Microsoft Windows on your computer or Apple Mac, contact us today! We’ll do the initial setup for you.
If you are experiencing issues updating your computer, don’t worry! We’ll perform system updates for you. Contact us right away!
Too much clutter on your hard drive can consume space and your computer has to work harder to find the files you do need. Downloads, duplicates and temporary files can be deleted altogether. Well, we’ll remove unwanted files and software from your computer for smooth functioning and better PC performance.
Having different accounts on a shared PC lets multiple people use the same device, all while giving everyone their own sign-in info, plus access to their own files, browser favourites, and desktop settings. Wondering how to add accounts on your PC? Well, we’re here for you!
Worried about how to keep children safe when they use the computer? Well, Microsoft offers parental controls. You just have to configure these controls and restrict what kinds of applications they can use, what websites they are allowed to visit, and how much time they can spend on the computer and other Windows-based devices. Well, we’ll assist you in setting up parental control for PC.
The overall purpose of hardware and software functionality testing is to confirm if the PC performance is as expected and documented, characteristically in technical or functional specifications. Well, we’ll test hardware and software functionality for you!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
BLOGS FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Are you keen to set up Windows 10 on your new computer? Whether you are new to computers and tablets or you have been using them for a while, it helps to have a checklist when you start up a brand new computer with Windows 10. Setting up Windows 10 without a Microsoft account is not always an evident option.
• Remember to update first by installing the latest version of Windows 10.
• Get rid of bloatware which takes up excessive disk space and memory.
• Always secure your computer from malware. You can download antivirus software of your choice by using the Microsoft built-in Windows Security.
In case you have any other trouble, please contact us.
Do you remember what you used to do first with a new bike, and how much you loved customising it? Well, you need to set aside some time to get your new computer up and running. Setting up a new computer takes some time, but it is relatively easy to do, and lets you customize your device exactly how you will like it, right off the bat.
• Add the bonus features which came with your operating system.
• Do not forget to set up all the network and leads for proper server connection.
• Install all the essential applications like anti-malware.
• Remember to restore files from your old PC.
• Sync your new computer with your mobile devices.
If you are still having trouble, contact us and we will help you.
There are numerous ways to install Windows on your computer, whether you are upgrading from Windows, installing a new operating system from scratch or reinstalling a fresh version of Windows 10. Always remember to back up your files on another drive like Google Drive or Dropbox. First, install the latest Windows from Microsoft website. Then, you can download and run the media creation tool. After everything is done, restart your computer and be patient. If you need help with using the tool, contact us. For further information or any kind of help, contact us directly.
Do you need to identify your computer’s name, processor or CPU, how much RAM, and what version of Windows it’s running? Then here are some tips. Simply right-click on the Windows button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and then click System. In the window that opens, look near the centre for Device specifications. Here you will find the Device name, Installed RAM, Processor, and other information. The Edition and Version of Windows installed is found just below that in Windows specifications. In case there are other problems or questions, do contact us.
Worried about the cost for setting up your new computer? Often, setting up a computer can take much longer than we want or have time for… We provide this service for just $55. Our computer setup includes:
• System update
• Remove unwanted programs
• Help set up user accounts
• Set up a user profile with a passcode
• Optimizing computer startup
• Testing hardware and software functions
For any queries, contact us and we will be there for you!