Operating System (OS) Installation or Reinstallation
You couldn’t install the operating system by yourself?
Perhaps you need to reinstall the same version of your existing operating system.
Or do you want to upgrade your current operating system?
Call us on 1300 016 017 and our experts will safeguard all your existing data and run the upgrade or install!
Confused over things like where do you want to install the operating system and which type of installation do you want? Well, we’re here to install or reinstall the operating system on your computer. OS discs might be required and will not be supplied. Genuine OS license is required.
Are you dealing with hardware issues on your operating system? Perhaps it’s because of a driver problem. A device driver allows the system to detect and interact with specific hardware such as graphics card, hard drive, network adapter, etc., as well as peripherals, including mouse, keyboard, printer, monitor, and many others. Sometimes, you need to update a device manually for many reasons. Well, we’ll ensure that all necessary drivers have been installed.
The settings can be changed to help ensure that you get your updates automatically. Well, we’ll make sure that the system is up-to-date.
System testing is done to check if all the modules/components are integrated and functioning properly as expected or not. Well, we’ll verify this for you!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
Is it time to upgrade your operating system? Or are you looking to make the switch from Windows to Linux? Here are some general steps and guidelines for installing an operating system on your computer.
• Determine your installation order: If you are installing Linux that you want to run alongside Windows, you need to install Windows first and then Linux. Windows has a very strict boot loader that needs to be in place even before Linux is installed; or else, Windows won’t load.
• Boot from your installation disc: Insert the installation disc into your drive and reboot your computer.
• Wait until the setup program loads: The setup program will need to copy some files to your computer before it can continue. This can take some time; depending on the speed of your computer’s hardware.
• Choose the type of installation: Windows gives you the option to perform a custom installation.
• Format your partitions: If you are installing Windows, choose which hard drive partition you want to install it on.
• Wait for the completion of installation: This takes up to an hour to finish. It depends on your computer’s speed. Your computer may reboot numerous times during the installation process.
If you have any queries, contact us and we will be there to help you out!
OS problems result from a combination of hardware, software, and network issues. Computer technicians must be able to analyse the problem and determine the cause of the error to repair the computer. This process is called troubleshooting. Contact us immediately when you face problems with your OS. We will quickly diagnose the issue!