Playstation And Xbox Support
Is your PlayStation or Xbox giving you troubles? And is interrupting your gaming sessions?
Call us on 1300 857 575 and we will identify and fix gadget-related issues to have you up and gaming again in no time!
With all the hidden features and extra settings tucked away in menus, you may not be able to do the initial setup of the device. No problem, you can reach out to us right away! We’ll do it for you.
Are you unable to setup your Sony/Microsoft account? Well, leave it to us and we’ll take care of it.
It’s not necessary that you should be a pro at using your gaming devices! We’re here to give you a demo on its basic functionality.
Facing problems with your gaming console? Well, we’re here to troubleshoot those issues!
You might need an expert’s help with peripheral setup issues! No problem, you can reach out to us right away! We’ll help you.
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
100,000 satisfied customers
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
- Thanks for your expert guidance, congenial manner, and prompt attention and for explaining everything to me. The technician did a great job troubleshooting my console and found out that the issue was with my network and some ports and fixed it all in record time. Easy, very friendly, knowledgeable! Helped us beyond our expectations. Thank you.
- Called these guys to get my Xbox sorted, Aaron was excellent, polite and professional. He knew what he was doing and resolved the problem. He did a few changes to my network and even explained how to resolve the same issue in the future. Highly recommended and will let my Xbox community know about you.
When the PlayStation 4 launched, Sony decided to enable Crossplay, which means that PC gaming on PlayStation players will be able to play against Xbox owners. Therefore, yes PlayStation and Xbox are compatible. The players will be able to play the same game with other gamers playing from different formats.
Both PlayStation and Xbox run great with amazing graphics and power. The games available for PlayStation and Xbox are more like indie games. With regards to performance, both the PlayStation vs Xbox are on a par. Also remember that the updates and prices for PlayStation, as well as Xbox, continue changing very quickly.
For more information, please contact us.
The Xbox controller can be easily connected to a Windows 10 gaming PC using a USB cable. But it takes up a USB port on the PC and limits your movements while playing games. There are 3 ways to connect Xbox One Controller on PC with Windows 10:
- USB cable
- a wireless adapter
The best way to understand your requirements is to look at the surrounding of the Xbox logo on the controller. Also, to get the most from your Xbox PC controller, you need to download the Xbox Accessories app, which you can get for free from the Microsoft Store.
If there are any more details needed, please contact us.
Whether you are a parent desperate to keep your kids occupied on the road, or just a passenger who hates being bored by long car journeys, the PlayStation service game console is a perfect solution. The easiest way to play video games in a car has always been to bring along a handheld gaming system, and that is still a very viable option.
- Install a TV set in the car withs input ports which work with the game console.
- Mount the game console in a secure place.
- Then connect the console to the TV using RCA cables.
- Finally, connect the console’s power adapter to the car’s electrical system with a DC inverter.
Remember to store your system’s PC gaming TV and controllers in a secure container.
For further details, please contact us.
The Xbox gaming console is competent in HD graphics when attached to an HDTV. The connection process to a Sony Bravia TV is no different, and it only takes a few minutes before you can get to your gaming. One of the best ways is to use an HDMI cable.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port.
- Connect the opposite end of the HDMI cable with HDMI input on your Sony Bravia TV.
- Turn on your TV and console.
The PC gaming TV console will automatically use the default display settings. If you would like to enhance the display screen, change the settings on the console. First, click the “Input” or “Source” switch on the Sony Bravia TV.
If you need more details, please contact us.
Just connect an HDMI cable and Sony TV will recognise when a console is connected, and automatically switch to game mode. You’ll enjoy smooth, responsive gameplay and you can even control your PlayStation using your TV remote.
So, yes you can do PC gaming setup on your Sony TV. But make sure that the TV is connected to a high-speed Internet network using a wireless connection or a wired cable connection. And also, ensure that your Sony TV has the latest system by performing a Software Update. Perform Refresh Internet Content from the TV menu using Network in the menu for gaming PC.
PS: Don’t throw away the box your PS4 came in. And if you need any more details, please contact us.