Bad refund policies suck. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with Quick Tech, for any reason, just drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll try and sort you out.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If our technician didn’t show up when he was supposed to and you want to cancel the job, we’ll give you a refund, no worries. Or, if you still want to go ahead we’ll give you a partial refund just for the inconvenience.
- If you’ve just paid for a service and you change your mind before we’ve confirmed an appointment, you can have your money back.
- If you’ve just signed up for a remote service, and your issue is resolved before we call you back, we’ll refund you.
- If it’s an onsite service as long as you call us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment we’ll refund you.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If our technician was running late, outside of the timeframe provided for your appointment, we’re happy to give you a partial refund or a credit towards any extra work required.
- If you’ve had an issue and you emailed customer service and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Talk to us
At the end of the day, it comes down to a case-by-base basis. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us what's up, and we'll work together to find a reasonable solution.