Convenient Internet Setup & Support for Your Home or OfficeLooking to set up your home or office with lightning-fast internet for all your work and entertainment needs? Our qualified and experienced technicians can take care of the entire process for you; from configuring the modem to setting up passwords, establishing networks and teaching you how to troubleshoot.
There are some complexities involved with installing a wireless network, as well as lots of components (wireless router, modem, two ethernet cables and a device with wireless capabilities). If you’re not confident with your ability to go through this process, it’s highly recommended that you enlist the help of an experienced technician.
At QuickTech, we may be able to provide you with home or office internet setup help and support via an over-the-phone consultation. For more complex installations, we can dispatch one of our friendly professionals directly to your home or office.
QuickTech’s internet setup and support involves:
- Running through the initial router setup with you, to ensure the best possible WiFi performance
- Giving you an in-depth run-through of how your new WiFi connection works, and what to do if you experience any connectivity issues
- Connecting all of your household’s devices to the WiFi network (including computers, laptops, phones, TVs, smart home hubs and similar peripheral devices)
Reliable home and office internet setup and support, for your peace of mindAnother factor to consider regarding your home or office WiFi network is security. Without adequate security, your internet connection (and all connected devices) might be vulnerable to data breaches. At QuickTech, we’re highly proficient in installing security software and walking you through how it works.
We’ll help you connect your modem to a new router, connect Google Home to your new WiFi network, and any other assistance you need in regards to home or office internet setup. QuickTech has also got you covered for TV installation, smart home hub setup, smart security camera installation, video doorbell setup and more.
Get in touch – we’re here to helpIf you would like to set up a reliable WiFi network for your new home or office space, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 016 017 and we’ll be happy to assist. Even the best routers and modems will occasionally present you with connectivity issues – if you’re wondering why your Wi-Fi is always slow, or suddenly dropping out unexpectedly, we’ll help you troubleshoot the problem and restore your Wi-Fi connection to optimal condition.
Looking to get the best possible Wi-Fi performance in your home? Well, we’re here to run through the initial router setup.
Wondering how exactly to use the new Wi-Fi connection at home? Well, leave it us! We’ll give you a demo on its basic functionality.
Having trouble setting up your new Wi-Fi connection? Perhaps you need an expert. Well, we’ll walk you through this entire process!
You may want to connect multiple devices to the Internet at the same time. Wondering how to do it? Well, we’ll take care of it!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
Installing a wireless network requires; a wireless router, a modem, two Ethernet cables and a computer or laptop with wireless capabilities. Remember most Wi-Fi systems, as well as some of the latest standard wireless routers, can now be configured completely from your smartphone.
In order to connect with a new Wi-Fi network, you can follow these steps.
- Run the initial router setup
- Enable the basic user functionality
- New WiFi Connection Setup
- Connecting devices to the network
Security is pretty vital, and with a wireless network, it’s even more important because your network’s signal might be broadcast outside your home.
In case you’ve got more questions, please contact us.
Your Google Home hangs on your every word in order to bring music requests, smart home control and answers to queries; but only if it’s connected to Wi-Fi. You can change your Google Home’s Wi-Fi network using the Google Home mobile app.
Steps to connecting to Google Home to New Wi-Fi:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Choose the Google account to be linked on the device.
- Go to Account and select Set up device in the bottom-right.
- Choose the location of your device and its name from menus.
- Select your network from the list of Wi-Fi networks that appear, enter the password and tap Connect.
- The devices will pair and shake hands for a few moments before the app informs you the device is connected.
For more information, please contact us.
Your home router connects your home network to the web. The best of home routers operate as Wireless Access points and are commonly called wireless routers. Get your connections up and running by installing a new router and connecting it to your modem.
- Connect one end of the coax to the cable wall outlet
- Then connect the other end to the modem.
- Connect the power to the modem and the other end to the electrical outlet.
- Connect the router cord into a wall socket, and then connect the opposite end to the router.
- Check the modem and router lights to verify they need power, and hook up with the network and your computer.
If you have any more requirements, please contact us.
While this basic process should assist you in getting any new router online, it’s worth noting that every model is going to be a bit different. First, place your wireless router in an open area in the centre of your home. Configure your wireless router gateway, as it will disable the router and pass the WAN IP address. If a coaxial cable is plugged into the gateway’s LAN port, unplug it and plug it into your router’s WAN port. And don’t forget to use it to connect the gateway to your router. Change your wireless router’s admin password and make sure that your router’s firmware is updated always. Then, create a password for your Wi-Fi network.
For more information or details, please contact us.
If your home computers aren’t networked, or if you would like to exchange your Ethernet network, you’ll need to obtain a wireless router. It will permit you to use wireless radio signals, or even Ethernet cables, to link your computers to each other. Along with that, it allows you to link with your printer and also to the Internet.
Here are the things required to set up Wi-Fi at home:
- First is a modem from your Internet service provider.
- A router is needed, as it permits you to send the Wi-Fi signal throughout your home.
- Finally, a computer, phone, or device which is capable of Internet connection to configure your router.
In case you need more details, please contact us.