WiFi And Network Connectivity Support
Tired of slow Wi-Fi? Or your Wi-Fi connection suddenly drops out of nowhere?
Perhaps it’s because your networking devices need to be fixed and/or replaced.
Call us on 1300 857 575 and we will ensure excellent Wi-Fi speed and reliability!
Is a faulty Wi-Fi connection ruining your day? Well, we’ve got you covered! We can troubleshoot the connectivity issue and restore your lost Wi-Fi connection.
Don’t know how to install and configure network cards and wireless connections? Well, leave it to us and we’ve got you covered!
Are you trying hard to make your wireless network secure? Well, we’ll help you configuring and securing the router/network in the most efficient manner! We’ll prevent others from stealing your Internet and hackers from taking control of your computers through your own wireless network.
Do you have several preferences and not able to setup? Well, leave it to us we have got you covered!
Wondering how to connect computers and peripheral devices to the Wi-Fi? Well, worry not when we’re here to give you a demo!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
100,000 satisfied customers
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
- I would like to thank Emily for her patience in resolving my internet and Wi-Fi problem. Her professionalism was OUTSTANDING and her knowledge was EXCEPTIONAL.I am extremely grateful & would like your company to know that she was AMAZING… Patience, tolerance & understanding beyond my expectations. THANK YOU, EMILY… warm regards Kevin
- I was helped wonderfully by your technician, Alex. I am old (83), a little deaf and a total technophobe, yet Alex was the epitome of patience, keeping me calm when I was almost at the screaming point with frustration. She pursued my printer’s wifi problem with wonderful determination, long after I would have given up. I cannot speak highly enough of her understanding and her patience with me and of her perseverance. Please pass on my sincere thanks to her. I hope if I have future computer problems, I will encounter her again.
Being abruptly cut off from the Internet feels like having a carpet being pulled out from under your feet. Here are some ways to fix your Wi-Fi.
- Check your wireless router: See if your ADSL cable is properly connected to your router. If it is not, pull it out and reconnect it again.
- Restart your wireless router: Reinitializing your Internet connection is at times the best way to fix your Internet problem.
- Flush DNS cache from your computer: DNS cache is temporary data stored by your device’s operating system. At times, the data can get corrupted causing problems when opening a website. Flush the DNS cache to fix your problem.
If you have any queries, contact us and we will resolve the issues.
Is it taking ages to load one web page? You must be frustrated with a slow Internet for Windows 10, right? Don’t worry. It’s often quite easy to fix. Here are some quick fixes for you.
- Deactivate peer to peer update: Peer to Peer Update allows your computer to share Windows updates with other computers over the Internet. This can compromise your Internet connection, hence the sluggish Internet issue.
- Alter the Internet bandwidth settings: Windows reserves 20% of your bandwidth for Windows Update, system apps and other purposes. This leaves you with 80% bandwidth of Internet connection. If you don’t use Windows Update daily, the reservation limit slows down your Internet. Remove the limit by setting the value to 0.
- Update your Wi-Fi drivers: This problem may occur if you are using the wrong, or outdated, Wi-Fi drivers. So, you should update your Wi-Fi or network adapter driver drivers to see if it fixes your problem.
Contact us in case you have further queries.
While passing through a tunnel, you lose your radio signal, right? Have you been wondering why? Perhaps you may have theories about why your Wi-Fi connection is poor as well, right? Here are some causes.
- There are blockers that can interrupt the Wi-Fi Signal: Don’t place your Wi-Fi Router behind a cabinet or in a closet. These act as blockers which prevent the Wi-Fi signal from passing through. The more walls the Wi-Fi signal must travel through, the weaker your signal will be. Construction material such as plaster and electrical lines can act as blockers.
- The distance between your Wi-Fi router and your device is very far: The greater the distance, the weaker the signal, and the slower the Wi-Fi speed. Relocating your router may help.
For further assistance, please contact us.