A bad refund policy says a lot of the business, and we understand that every customer needs peace of mind regarding their money. If you are ever unhappy with Quick Tech, for any reason, drop us an email at email@example.com, and we will try and help to sort your issues out.
- If our technician did not show up when he was supposed to and you want to cancel the service, we would give you a refund, no worries.
- If you have just paid for a service and you change your mind before we have confirmed an appointment, you can have your money back.
- If you have just signed up for our remote services and your issue is resolved before we call you back, we will refund you.
- If it is an onsite service as long as you call us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, we will refund you.
- If the requested service is not fixed, we will refund you.
Partial Refunds or Credits
- If our technician did not show up when he was supposed to, and you did not cancel the service, we will give you a partial refund or a credit just for the inconvenience.
- If our technician was running late, outside of the timeframe provided for your appointment, we are happy to give you a partial refund or a credit towards any extra work required.
- If you have had an issue and you emailed customer service, and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we would issue a partial credit to your account.
If anything is unclear or you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us. Let us work together to find a reasonable solution for any problems with your devices!