The Internet is a really powerful tool. The Internet allows you to access a huge variety of data at a moment’s notice through email, Google search, and Wikipedia.
So there is something counterintuitive about only having the ability to use the web once you sit down at a personal computer. What if you want to use the web from anywhere in your home or office?
As you know, Wi-Fi connectivity is required but can be frustrating; especially when your computer fails to scan and detect a certain wireless network that you want to connect to, or you have a problem connecting to a particular Wi-Fi network automatically.
Connecting to a wireless network is not always just a matter of finding an alternative. Many issues may contribute to your Internet not working. Most times, it can be as simple as just having to unplug a modem or router back in after accidentally pulling it out. Sometimes, restarting your laptop’s network driver can reestablish a Wi-Fi connection again.
Meaning of SSID:
SSID or the Network name, Encryption type, Security key and Security type are configured on the Wi-Fi router or access point. This information may be on the bottom of the router, or in the manual, if you are using the default configuration. If you configured your router with custom settings, you will be ready to locate them by logging into the router setup page. If you continue to be unable to find this information, contact your network administrator or the router manufacturer.
You can also utilise the “Network & Security” settings page to pre-configure Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10. Then when the network is in range, it will connect automatically. To set up a Wi-Fi connection, use these steps:
1) Click the start button then click the instrument panel.
2) In the instrument panel window, click Network and Internet.
3) In the Network and Internet window, click the Network and Sharing Centre.
4) In the Network and Sharing Centre window, under Change your networking settings, click find a replacement connection or network.
5) In the find a Connection or Network window, click to hook up with a wireless network then click the next button.
6) In the hook up with a wireless network window, enter the acceptable Network name, Security type, Encryption type, and Security Key.
7) Make sure you click on next in order to start this connection automatically.
8) In the final window, click the Close key.
After you complete the steps, the computer will connect to the Wi-Fi network you chose when it’s range.
If you use a laptop, tablet, or maybe a personal computer, it will feature a Wi-Fi connection, as it is the most convenient way to access a network, and therefore the Internet without messing around with cables. However, it is only convenient when connectivity is simple. If there are any more queries, you can call us on 1300857575 for Wi-Fi connection setup.