TV Wall Mounted Installations
Are you thinking about wall mounting your TV and theatre system?
And are you looking for a professional to do this?
Call us on 1300 857 575 and we will mount your TV with industry-standard brackets, install speakers, and connect all peripherals!
Congrats on your new TV! If you haven’t wall mounted it yet, no worries; we have got you covered. Contact us today and we’ll install TV bracket and wall mount it.
Are there too many TV components for you to connect all by yourself? Well, we’ll help you to connect all the necessary audio and video components.
Don’t know how to neatly arrange all of those TV wires? Well, we’ll help you with this in the most professional way!
Excited about your new TV? But when it comes to setting things up to work properly, it’s a little daunting for you? Well, we’re here to configure any necessary peripheral devices!
REASONS TO CHOOSE QUICKTECH
100,000 satisfied customers
HOW IT WORKS
HASSLE FREE DOORSTEP AND REMOTE SERVICES
Overwhelmed with tech problems? QuickTech are here to help! Our expert technicians will quickly assess and provide reliable remote or on-site solutions for all your tech problems; ensuring connectivity, efficiency, quality and peace of mind.
- What a wonderful company. I highly recommend. Very professional and arrived right on time and done my tv installations in record time. Exceptional service and great work.
- The installer was professional, courteous, neat, and informative and did a fantastic job. I have had a few different people installing TVs on my walls over the years. I reluctantly decided to try Quick tech who quoted a price that was a lot cheaper, the Technician who installed my TV was a walking advertisement for excellence.
A drill is required for installation of a TV mount. You can try to mount your TV with a screwdriver but it might take a while! The drill to use for mounting a TV is a power drill. The power drill will keep you from stripping the screws. A professional TV mounting will guarantee that your television will be hung faultlessly and accurately. It will also ensure that you can watch all your favourite shows without having to strain your neck!. If you think that the tools might be expensive, you can always rent them out from a hardware store. Please contact us for further details and more services.
Full motion TV wall mount is particularly essential if you wish to mount your TV in a corner or recessed space. It can then be extended and provide a “floating TV” effect. Make sure that the mount fits the Video Equipment Standards Association (VESA) mounting pattern on the back of your TV. Here are the steps to mounting a full-motion TV:
• Locate the stud inside the wall and mark it with a pencil
• Then place the mount on the wall and use a spirit level to straighten it
• Mark the dots for drilling and select the VESA mount configuration
• Locate the VESA mounting holes on the rear of the TV
• Attach the VESA plate using the hardware provided and use spacers if needed
• Make sure to add on the VESA extension and tighten the bolt by using a wrench
• Drill pilot holes at markings and use a socket wrench to tighten the bolt into the stud
• Repeat this for all the studs and then place wall mount with TV onto the bolts
• Install the final bottom bolt and secure all 3 bolts using a drill
If you are having any other problems, please contact us or fill out a form on our website.
Today, a TV wall mount is just as fundamental to a front room as a coffee table or a cosy couch. Not only will your television look great hanging on your wall, but it will also free up much-needed space. These are the steps to wall mount a TV:
• Find studs in the wall
• Line up your wall mount bracket
• Drill your hole
• Fix the hanging brackets to the wall and then on your TV
• Connect the wires and lift your TV into place
Done! Enjoy watching your perfectly placed TV! In case you want further details, please contact us.